Tips and Tricks For Healthy Summer Skin
Posted on 03 May 2016
- Apply adequate sunscreen. Now I may be hypocritical here since I always forget, but its a must. This is the first line of defence against sun damage, premature aging, and skin cancer.
- Drink plenty of water. The body naturally loses more water in the summer months due to heat, humidity and sweating so hydration is key. No, beer and sangria do not count.
- Apply an oil based moisturizer at night. Our body butters are perfect! If you've had too much sun try out our Refresh body butter which also provides icy cool relief.
- Apply The Elixir facial serum morning and night to repair and regenerate the skin and aid in the reversal of sun damage.
- Take cool showers to slow water loss and pull heat off of the skin.